Structure #131 SOLD*
*We can renotch our existing inventory of hand-hewn logs to fit any plan.
This 1 ½ story,
poplar cabin is 1100 square feet as is, but can easily be expanded to 1632 square feet with minor modifications.
This cabin is an "L" shaped
structure that is 25' x 16' with a 12' x
14' addition on the back. It is 100% intact with good-sized logs and tight dovetail notches.
The logs are in excellent shape because
they have been covered with siding. If expanded, the structure would measure
30' x 16' with a 24' x 14' addition and be a full two stories tall.
The average face size of the logs is 16".
Included with each log building we sell:
· First quality "as found" drawings
· Careful disassembly of the buildings so as to preserve all surviving original fabric
· Loading at our end
· Supervision and 'key help' with the re-assembly of the log walls
· Secondary material (doors, flooring, etc.) only as noted in the individual building description
· Trucking costs
· Boom truck or crane for unloading and re-assembly of the log walls
· Additional help (two or three workers for two or three long days for the larger buildings will be needed)
· Installation of any secondary materials included in the building
addition we can provide:
· Virtually all manner of antique building materials
· Custom-built antique structure to fit any house plan
P.O. Box 366